03 December 2012

RunningWOD @ Gunx CF

This past weekend I ventured back to the East Coast for my final RunningWOD Clinic of 2012.  On Saturday I spent the afternoon at Gunx CF in Gardiner, NY teaching run technique to a dedicated mix of endurance athletes and crossfitters.  The gym had ample indoor space for drills and allowed use(me) to stay warm!  As we worked through the drills it was great to see the athletes movement patterns improve.  It's never a quick fix or an overnight process and I reminded the group that the drills are something that I still practice on a regular basis.  I usually incorporate the drills into my warm up for interval work and other harder efforts.  Remember  Practice does not make perfect.  Only perfect practice makes perfect.  -Vince Lombardi


Contact RichAirey@gmail.com to schedule a RunningWOD clinic in 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment